This Web site (“Web site”) is operated by ProMotion Holdings Global, Inc. (“PMHG”). The terms “PMHG”, “we”, “us”, “our” and “ours” when used in this Privacy Statement means PMHG, which includes both subsidiaries, divisions, branches, affiliates or companies under control of PMHG. The terms “you”, “your” and “yours” when used in this Privacy Statement means any user of this Web site.
IMPORTANT: BY SUBMITTING PERSONAL DATA TO US AND/OR BY USING OUR WEB SITE YOU GIVE YOUR CONSENT THAT ALL PERSONAL DATA THAT YOU SUBMIT MAY BE PROCESSED BY US IN THE MANNER AND FOR THE PURPOSES DESCRIBED BELOW.
Scope of privacy statement
We are committed to the privacy and confidentiality of information provided by you to us. This privacy statement describes our current policies and practices with regard to personal data collected by us from you directly and/or through the Web site to the extent that such personal data is protected by United States, Canadian and applicable European Union data protection laws. The term “personal data” refers to personally identifiable information about you, such as your name, job description, health related data, birthday, email address or mailing address.
Notification of changes to this statement
We are continually improving our methods of communication and adding new functionality and features to this Web site and to our existing services. Because of these ongoing changes, changes in the law and the changing nature of technology, our data practices will change from time to time. If and when our data practices change, we will notify you and the local data protection authority where required by law of the changes. We encourage you to check this page frequently.
Collection of personal data including e-mail addresses
You may choose to schedule services with us or request information from us. When you schedule services or request information, we request personal information about you such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and payment details. We may also ask for demographic information to enable us to provide a personalized service to you. The information you provide is either manually or electronically stored in our databases. We sometimes supplement the information that you provide with information that is received from third parties. For instance, if inaccurate postal or zip codes are received, we may use third party software to fix them.
Use of personal data
We will use your personal data to fulfill your requests and we will ask only for data that is adequate, relevant and not excessive for those purposes. Where we send you information for any purpose, it may be sent by e-mail or post. When we ask you for personal data it may include, but is not limited to, the following purposes:
- We may contact you occasionally to inform you of new products and services we will be providing;
- We may send you regular updates on issues we think will be of interest to you;
- We may send you requested information on our products and services;
- We may use your personal data for marketing purposes and market research; and
- We may use your personal data internally to administer this Web site and help us improve our services.
We hope you will be delighted with our products and services. However, if you do not wish to receive e-mails from us and want to be removed from our electronic mailing list, please reply to the e-mail with “remove” in the subject heading. Your right to unsubscribe will be detailed in the e-mails we send you.
If you also wish to be removed from our marketing database, please reply to the e-mail with “remove” in the subject heading or by writing to us at the address given below.
Anonymous data collected through this Web site
In addition to the information we collect as described above, we use technology to collect anonymous information about the use of our Web site. For example, our Web server automatically logs which pages of our Web site our visitors view, their IP addresses and which Web browsers our visitors use. This technology does not identify you personally, it simply enables us to compile statistics about our visitors and their use of our Web site. Our Web site contains hyperlinks to other pages on our Web site. We may use technology to track how often these links are used and which pages on our Web site our visitors choose to view. Again this technology does not identify you personally – it simply enables us to compile statistics about the use of these hyperlinks.
In order to collect the anonymous data described herein, we may use temporary “cookies” that remain in the cookies file of your browser until the browser is closed.
Cookies by themselves cannot be used to discover the identity of the user. A cookie is a small piece of information which is sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies do not damage your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. This enables you to decide if you want to accept it or not.
We also use your IP address to help with server problem diagnosis and to administer our Web site. An IP address is a numeric code that identifies your computer on a network, or in this case, the Internet. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information. We may also perform IP lookups to determine which domain you are coming from (i.e: aol.com, yourcompany.com) to more accurately gauge our users’ demographics.
Disclosure of your personal data
We do not share, sell or distribute your personal data with unrelated third parties, except as otherwise provided for in this privacy statement and under these limited circumstances:
- In order to provide you with the information or services which you have requested, personal data may occasionally be transferred or shared with other companies within our group of companies and third parties who act for us for further processing in accordance with the purposes for which the data was originally collected or for purposes to which you have subsequently consented. For example, sometimes a third party may have access to your personal data in order to support our information technology or to handle mailings on our behalf.
- We will keep your contact details on our database and may where you have consented deliver via e-mail or post information about our other products and services which may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive e-mails or post from us for these purposes, please let us know by following the “unsubscribe” procedure described herein.
- Where you have consented, we may also share your personal data with other companies within our group of companies or disclose your personal data to other businesses who may contact you about their products or services that may interest you.
- We may share, transfer or disclose the information in our databases and server logs to comply with a legal requirement, for the administration of justice, to interact with anti-fraud databases, to protect your vital interests, to protect the security or integrity of our databases or this Web site, to take precautions against legal liability, or in the event of our sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event.
Where appropriate, before disclosing personal data to a third party, we contractually require a third party to take adequate precautions to protect that data and to comply with applicable law.
Data access and corrections
Upon receipt of your written request and enough information to permit us to identify your personal data, we will disclose to you the personal data we hold about you, for which we may make a small charge. We will also correct, amend or delete any personal data that is inaccurate and notify any third party recipients of the necessary changes. You may update any information you have given to us by contacting us at the address given below.
Requests to delete personal data are subject to any applicable legal and ethical reporting or document retention obligations imposed on us.
Links to other Web sites
Transfer of data abroad
If you are visiting this Web site from a country other than the country in which our servers are located (currently United States of America), the various communications will necessarily result in the transfer of information across international boundaries.
By visiting this Web site and communicating electronically with us, you consent to the processing and transfer of your data as set out in this privacy statement.
Contact us; mail unsubscribe
If you no longer wish to receive electronic mail, please reply to the e-mail with the word “remove” in the subject heading, or, by writing to us at: ProMotion Holdings, LLC, 2200 Sixth Avenue, Suite 425, Seattle, WA 98121, Attn: List Manager.
We welcome comments about this privacy statement. If you have any questions about this statement or any part of our service, you may contact us by e-mailing email@example.com.